Magnitude 6.0 [subject to review and confirmation]
- Date-Time: 2018-11-14T21:21:54.800Z (utc)
- Earthquake location: 55.580°N, 161.930°E
- Seismic Region: 19 – Japan – Kuril Islands – Kamchatka Peninsula
- Seismic Geo Area: 218 – Near East Coast Of Kamchatka
- Earthquake depth: 80.0 km
- Tsunamigenic: No. (Not tsunamigenic or unknown at this time)
- Felt reports?: No
- Event ID: 725520
- Version Timestamp :
- 2029 km NE of Sapporo-shi, Japan / pop: 1,884,000 / local time: 06:21:54.8 2018-11-15
- 354 km NE of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, Russian Federation / pop: 188,000 / local time: 09:21:54.8 2018-11-15
- 207 km E of Esso, Russian Federation / pop: 2,000 / local time: 09:21:54.8 2018-11-15
Event and Aftershocks
This link shows the event and any aftershocks during the following month using the IRIS Earthquake Browser [→] Historical Information
Mag 6+ events in region in the last 20 years ~500 miles radius of the event (Max 100) from IRIS [→]
(The current event may not appear for a few minutes or so after the time.)
The above events in the IRIS Earthquake Browser 3D viewer [→]
No claim is made as such that there is a connection to earthquake events between the positions of celestial bodies and/or the state of space weather however the data is provided for you to make your own observations on the possibilities and draw your own conclusions.
Celestial data to follow shortly.
Space weather images to follow shortly.