See source attribution and disclaimer notice
I am including this one in the list as EMSC and GFZ currently have this at Mag 6.1 and I believe that USGS will raise the magnitude later on. It is NOT in the counts yet.
As expected this was raised to Mag 6.0 on 1st May AFTER the 7 day period had passed. If they think no one is going to notice they are wrong – I do!!
See location map below
- Date-Time: Monday, April 22, 2013 @ 01:16:33 UTC
- Earthquake location: 18.159°N, 102.080°W
- Earthquake depth: 28.5 km
- 21km (13mi) NE of Las Guacamayas, Mexico
- 25km (15mi) NNE of Lazaro Cardenas, Mexico
- 25km (15mi) NE of La Orilla, Mexico
- 61km (37mi) SSE of La Mira Tumbiscatio, Mexico
- 341km (211mi) WSW of Mexico City, Mexico
- Event ID: usb000gda9